Sunday, January 25, 2009

I dream a dream


In my hollow sleep, I dreamt of wearing white.. a backless dress as white as snow, with my hair fixed and my face completely- Estee Lauder colored. 


There was also a pair of silver shoes complementing the white dress's diamond-brooch. I saw rings.. 2 rings 18k and 5g yellow and white gold combination.. those were really fantastic and shockingly expensive.



I also saw a suit worn by my a man. His face was blurd, but I noticed that he was wearing a purple tie.



On the other side of the bed, I saw a cute bouquet of flowers, beautifully arranged..all in accordance with my favorite colors (pink and purple). I also saw my Louis Vuitton on top of our TV table, with all my make up inside it. 




I also dreamt of Tita Detch and Tito Ferdy. Oh! Tito Ferdy was on leave, I guess. ROM was the venue, a Christian lady led the ceremony. After her declaration, I heard her say “God bless you”. I was surprised. I thought she was a buddhist, as most Chinese are. I dreamt of myself putting a ring on his and him putting another 10cm ring on mine. 

I saw how happy we were. I saw how satisfied and blessed my face was. 



I saw a Thai resto, with a long table filled with food we love to eat. Pastor Henry was there. I saw Jonathan taking our pix, too. Ate Donna was laughing with me. Came night time. I saw Kat, Katrina, Marlina, and Simon. I saw the man's friends and my church mates. They splured a party for us. They cooked Filipino dishes. The hall was amazing. It was classy. I saw myself crying, thereafter. My heart filled with joy and overwhelming blessings. I saw the man thanking everyone for their time and efforts. Then, I saw myself crying and declaring how thankful I am and how I felt God's love through the lives of the people in front me that time. 


Gifts were amazing! I was so speechless. I dreamt of going home really tired.. I also dreamt of wanting to write everything in this blog, but I was so restless that I fell asleep even in my dream.


When I woke up..morning of January 21, 2009, I saw myself.. wearing the ring and I saw the other side of the bed with a purple tie on it. Jay greeted me that morning... he said.. “Good morning, Mrs. Gonzales”. 

9 comments:

Kosa said...

wow.. congratulations po!

very nice!

lifeandrunway said...

@kosa: ei.. thanks a lot. How's Canada.. been reading your blog..

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! congrats mars!!!! im so happy for you!!!! :)

lifeandrunway said...

@she: mare.. thanks so much.. hahaha.. no one can't believe na i finally said "yes"..

Anonymous said...

congratulations! :D

Anonymous said...

awwwwww..... i knew it! :)

sori i've been visiting the other blog.. nandito naman pala ang sagot sa aking mga katanungan. hahaha! :)

congrats congrats!

even if we don't know each other personally, nagsusumikip ang dibdib ko sa saya sa faces nyo.. at happy ako for you. :)

another fairy tale happy ending.. :)

lifeandrunway said...

@hukombitay: thanks girl.. for you.. study ka muna ha.. hehehe..

lifeandrunway said...

@AC: girl.. ako din.. even if i don't know you personally..i know naman what's going on sa life mo.. hehehe.. yet.. dami ko na namiss ata.. ginagawa ko na nga novel yang blog mo girl eh.. harharhar.. anyway.. thanks a lot and I know that you'll have yours.. a good man.. promise..:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! aray ko po! mejo tinamaan ako dun ah, haha. but hopefully, ayun nga.. dumating na sya. *wink*

onga yata naging nobela na ng buhay ko ang blog ko. hehee. okie lang, im open to the public naman. nyahaha! kidding aside, good luck sa buhay misis! :)

oh and by the way, my bestfriend know you pala. i showed her your pix dito.. sa canossa din sya. :)