Friday, January 16, 2009

So ayun na nga...

Yeah.. I'm back! Wheew.. I was like entrapped inside a bottle with the strictest genie ever.. Better yet, comparable to a little girl who was asked by mom to sit in one corner and to never leave yet. OMG! It was a toxic week but I love it. Know what, the most tiring thing to do pala is to put pressure on yourself than your boss putting pressure on you. Really.. it stressed the hell out of me. When you're new kasi you tend to show them that it was the most right decision- that they've hired you.. I have to admit I feel so tired at the end of each day this week, but I feel so relieved. Ironic, right? I mean, I was able to figure out how to untie the loops in my new job.

Enough of the job.. Just miss bloggin'! Well, sorry.. can't stop talaga! I brought home some assignments. I assigned myself to do reveiews and strategic business portfolio this weekend so as to get geared up for next week. Really..enough na swear!

Mommy (she's my dad's sister- I usually call her ninang mommy) called me the other day nga pala. She was crying.. she misses us.. she misses my newphew, PJ. She's currently in Paris and she perceived snow to be boredom and lonesome. That was actually the first time I heard her whine.. the first time I heard her cry. She's a very strong woman. She's my idol talaga since she had a fast-tracked career. Living abroad naman talaga is not easy. We just need to find our purpose, because searching for God's reason would give us a better direction to get closer to Him. If you feel comfortable in where you are right now, just stay and find a better niche at home. Just be a curious kid finding a better position to sleep in a small nipa hut with 12 siblings. Find your competitive advantage, instead of finding a country to dump your luggage. It doesn't mean that you didn't take risks or you didn't get out of your comfort zone. In the first place, you don't need to gamble or to find uneasy zone in this kind of game if you feel stability and satisfaction. After all, what greatly matters is where you find peace and happiness. The place where your heart is, is the place where you'll survive. I find my heart beating loudly everyday.. and in tracing its sound.. its echo transmits my entirety back to where his heart shouts my name. :) I hope you've followed the echo of your heart, too.. 
Ti'' the next bloggin'! 

4 comments:

Kosa said...

ganun talaga ang buhay!

so anu na?
hehehe

till next blogging!

kitakits

lifeandrunway said...

@kosa: so yun na nga.. parang super work na lang ako.. hehehe..

Richard the Lionheart said...

Busy ka pala... At least you still have time for blogging... Naks!

lifeandrunway said...

@richard the lionheart: yeah.. i do blog every once in a while.. pang de-stress..:)